Directs 20% from corporate tax
HOW YOU CAN HELP
If you are a company that pays corporation tax, sponsorship amounts are deducted from your corporation tax liability at the lower of 0.75% of turnover and 20% of corporation tax liability. You can sponsor the H.A.P.P.Y. Association according to the Law no. 32/1994, as amended and supplemented, both if you represent a commercial company that pays corporate income tax and if you represent a micro-enterprise.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
WHY DONATE THROUGH YOUR COMPANY TO THE H.A.P.P.Y. ASSOCIATION?
- We are one of the most reliable humanitarian associations in Botosani, we are appreciated by the community and we use all the funds in order to help our fellow citizens.
- We are appreciated and have a lot of popularity, that's why we can promote and publicize your company and its involvement in humanitarian aid activities. Thus, the image of the company will receive a consistent contribution.
WHAT CAN I DONATE THROUGH THE FIRM?
You can donate money, food, goods, anything through your company, under a sponsorship contract.
WHO CAN DONATE?
- any natural person domiciled in Romania whose activity in one of the fields referred to in point a) is recognised by a non-profit legal person or by a public institution operating in the field for which sponsorship is requested.
- public institutions and authorities, including specialised bodies of public administrationfor the activities referred to in point a);
- any non-profit legal person, which are carrying out or intend to carry out in Romania an activity in the following fields: cultural, artistic, educational, teaching, scientific - fundamental and applied research, humanitarian, religious, philanthropic, sports, human rights protection, medical-sanitary, social assistance and services, environmental protection, social and community, representation of professional associations, as well as maintenance, restoration, conservation and enhancement of historical monuments;
- may also be sponsored under the terms of this law, broadcasts or programmes of television or radio broadcasters, as well as books or publications in the fields defined in point a);
HOW IS SPONSORSHIP DONE?
The sponsorship is made through a simple sponsorship contract and the amount is required to be paid by the end of each quarter for companies paying quarterly, or by 31 December for companies paying annual tax. You can download the above sponsorship contract here.